She In Her Place

Lingerie, underwear, Me In My Place, tumblr, Brooklyn, black, VS Pink, bra, bikini, panties, removing, plaid, shirt, undressing,
^ Brooklyn

Me In My Place is a relatively new tumblr (May of 2010) by a professional photographer with a great eye for ladies, lingerie and underwear with a simple credo and idea: 'Real girls in their own place. Not too crazy and just a pinch of naughty...'

v Jess
Lingerie, underwear, Me In My Place, Jess, white, boy shorts, panties, blouse, bare feet, Asian,

You won't find too much in the way of designer lingerie or any professional models, but that's the whole idea. Nothing wrong with either, fufL is built on their work. But it's nice to know there are so many women willing to be (quite nicely) photographed at home and in their intimates.

v Kim
Lingerie, underwear, Me In My Place, tumblr, Kim, plaid, flannel, shirt, red, polka-dot, panties, blonde,

Lingerie, underwear, Me In My Place, tumblr, Kim, undressing, pulling down jeans, red, ruffiled, polka-dot, panties, nice ass,

Jillian v
Lingerie, underwear, Me In My Place, tumblr, Jillian, open blouse, black, lace, bra,
Lingerie, underwear, Me In My Place, tumblr, Jillian, black, lace, bra, boy shorts, panties,

The proprietor of Me In My Place makes an offer to photograph any ladies interested in posing, and if you read between the photos, you'll see a few lines from those who'd like to give it a try.

Kara v
Lingerie, underwear, Me In My Place, tumblr, Kara, in bed, white, t-shirt, pink, cotton, bikini, panties, redhead, nice ass,

Esquire, among others have taken note, and it's not difficult to see why. You should as well.

Esquire, twitter, tweet, Me In My Place,

The biggest problem I had in doing this post? Not deciding what pictures to include, but which to leave out. Check out the rest at MeInMyPlace.com

Me In My Place on twitter