Julia Mancuso: Kiss My Tiara Panties

Lingerie, underwear, Julia Mancuso, Kiss My Tiara, white, lace, panties, skis, blue, sweater,nice ass,

U.S. Skier Julia Macuso not only Silvered at Vancouver, she White Laced Pantied (Hey, if Silvered can be a proper term..) Ms. Mancuso has her own line of panties coming out called Kiss My Tiara, after a tiara she wore at the 2002 competition. She brought along 500 pairs to give to other athletes at games to give her brand a kick in the ass. Not that it looks like she'll need it.

Lingerie, underwear, Kiss My Tiara, zebra, blue, panties, Julia Mancuso, nice ass,

Julia Mancuso's Official Site
Kiss My Tiara Panties Official Page
(Sales suspended until after March 5th due to Olympic regulations).
Julia Mancuso on Facebook
On twitter

By the way, Ms. Mancuso isn't the only Olympic athlete interested in panties and other lingerie. More in a future fufL post.