Lorie Vo - Sexy Vietnamese Top Model


Lorie Vo

Ethnicity: Vietnamese
Location: Lafayette, LA
Height: 5’4"
Weight: 112 lbs
Stats: 34 25 33











What did you have to accomplish to get where you're at today? You have to be well fitted, responsible, and always be on time. Always have a good impression of yourself when presented to others.

What's your experience been like working with Prestigious? My experience working with Prestigious is a great opportunity. It helps me to be more interactive with other people.

How do you do it all the time for being the top seller at every show? Any tips to share with us? It takes a lot of hard work and talking to be top seller. You have to be courteous and socialize with people. I always set my goals to try to sell as much as I need at every car show. My tip for you is to be nice and friendly to the buyers.

We've noticed that you are a natural on the runway, any modeling work before you worked with Prestigious? No, Prestigious is my first modeling job. I enjoy appearing in the fashion show. I like the attention when I walk on the runway. I love doing runway modeling, it's a good experience and it's fun too.

What quality would best describe you? My best quality that I would define myself would be my personality. I am a passionate lovable girl. I have a sense of humor. Sometimes I tend to laugh about things that aren't funny.

What is your best asset on your body? I have to say my best asset is my smile. I'm always smiling at everything.

Who is your favorite Import Model and why? I would have to say my favorite import model is Tila Nguyen. She is very cute. It's her features that catches my attention. She has that spunk that I like about her.

Where would you like to see yourself in 5 years? I would still be in Louisiana finishing school and hopefully I will still be modeling with Prestigious.

What do you like the most about your job? What I like most about my job is that I get to spend time with the Prestigious girls. They are like the coolest sisters that I never had, since I don't have any sisters to look up to. I also enjoy traveling to new cities and meeting different people.

Any last words or tips you can give to a future potential model? Always have confident in yourself no matter what.