Janelle Ha - Sexy Asian Top Model


Janelle Ha

Miss Hankook Tires USA 2009

Ethnicity: Filipina
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 105 lbs
Stats: 34 24 34


















"The world is much brighter behind every smile." -author unknown.

Life is easy, but i make it complicated. I stand up for what i think is right, and i get beat up for it. I consider myself intelligent, yet i have my moments others consider "slow". I have a very bubbly and outgoing personality. I'm one of those girls who will randomly jump into a lake just because you said i wouldn't do so. Big time shopper, sushi eater, wine drinker, and movie watcher. I prefer to stay home, with a glass of wine and a great movie over going out to the club every night.

I live in Las Vegas, but San Francisco is my hometown. I am a full time student at UNLV majoring in marketing. After i receive my bachelors, i plan to return for my masters in advertisement. My goal is to work as an advertisement executive in the field of fashion. I work part-time in retail. I'm honestly only working there for my 40% discount.

Singing is my first love. Followed by dancing, acting, playing the piano, and of course modeling. I graduated from Las Vegas Academy as a vocal major. I am jazz, ballet, and hip hop trained. And I took piano lessons for 6 years. "I was born an entertainer, so let me entertain you."

I currently hold the title for Miss HIN Seattle 2008. It is very fortunate for me to be an import model because I'm into cars, but mostly bikes. I hope one day to own an audi R8 or a Suzuki GSX-R600.

I really appreciate all of you who take the time to read this. I hope it has helped you to get to know me better.