Cathleen Lee - Sexy Asian Top Model


Cathleen Lee

Ethnicity: Irish/ Filipino
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Height: 5’4"
Weight: 107 lbs
Stats: 34C 25 34


"I do the best I know how, the very best I can; and I mean to keep on doing it to the end. If the end brings me out all right, what is said against me will not amount to anything. If the end brings me out all wrong, ten angels swearing I was right would make no difference."-A.L

I'm 23 years young still figuring out what I am going to do with my life. I work as a bartender/manager at Club Liquid and Model on the side. I like to travel anywhere and everywhere, I love making money$$, spending time with people I care about is a plus, Playing poker and smoking is my addiction, Drinking makes me WiLd but also makes me lazy, I'm obsessed over my weight but JuNk FoOd is just so good so I try and stay in the gym, I want kids but im not ready so I treat my dogs like they are babies, I made billions of mistakes in my past, but yet I still have no regrets, I am pretty content with the present time but ScArED shitless of the future, I love laughing and just being happy, I hate letting people see me cry so I act hard even when it hurts, I'm a Pisces so I love to LOVE and even better to be loved, I forgive easily even when I shouldn't, I laugh at people who hate me that have never spoken a word to me- who are they to judge me when they haven't took the time to get to know me, I TRUST FEW but theres always room in my life for new people-even you haters, I hate being lied to, but yet I've lied to others, I try to do mostly right, but the wrong is just too easy, I take pictures with friends like there is no tomorrow, I get goofy and act wierd when I'm bored-I call it that A.D.D haha, I'm moody on my period but chocolate and midol helps that out:), Games always make me happy, I always watch the same reality tv reruns! and all I want in my life is LOVE, HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS!