Milla Jovovich - Resident Lingerie

Lingerie, underwear, Milla Jovovich, black, bra, briefs, panties, garter belt, stockings, undressing, cover, Maxim, Italy, October, 2009,

Model-actress-singer (or, is it more like actress-model-singer these days?) Milla Jovovich has graced several editions of Maxim magazine editions around the globe with a particularly wonderful display of herself in black lingerie over the past few months.

Lingerie, underwear, Milla Jovovich, black, bra, briefs, panties, garter belt, stockings, undressing, cover, Maxim, U.S., September, 2009,

As Ms. Jovovich said in the text of the interview,
I had a little girl recently, and I'm doing this to show off my post-baby body. Lingerie and a sheet were all I needed.. I know it's all about my body. I want to give readers exactly what they want, and they want to see me.

Have a double-vision:

Lingerie, underwear, Milla Jovovich, black, strapless, bra, garter belt, panties, stockings, Maxim, black and white, glass door,

Ms. Milla is currently on-screen in the abducted-by-aliens feature The Fourth Kind, as, well, herself and the character she plays. Meanwhile she's been hard at work on the next Resident Evil movie, where she's been tweeting up a storm:
we have a new catch phrase on this movie "spritz the guts and go!" 6:20 PM Nov 10th from mobile web

My new theme song 4 the day (think melody from "she works hard for the money")but the words r: crawling thru zombie guts 6:41 PM Nov 10th from TwitterBerry

Well that's a wrap 4 th day!I've just spent the last 8hrs. In a dusty,crusty,dark tunnel.I hve bloody,scratched up elbows 8:05 PM Nov 10th from TwitterBerry

And bruises the size of dinner plates on my knees, but I have to say, its been a gr8 day. I'm tired and I'm going home to see my little girl 8:07 PM Nov 10th from TwitterBerry

Have fun and follow along at twitter.com/MillaJovovich

Lingerie, underwear, Milla Jovovich, black, strapless, bra, garter belt, briefs, panties, Maxim, front,

Not surprisingly after following her tweets, but it you have a couple days to kill, don't miss her official website, www.millaj.com. Do not go if you have only five minutes spare time. It's wonderfully content-rich, not only with pictures but lots of info and comments. Few celebrities are going to take the time to put together, or even have someone else put together a site this well-done.

Lingerie, underwear, Milla Jovovich, undressing, removing shirt, back, black, lace, boy shorts, panties, nice ass, Maxim,

Bonus: She also appears in a feature for the November 2009 Vogue Italy photographed by Ellen Von Unwerth.

Lingerie, underwear, Milla Jovovich, color, white, Vogue Italy, November, 2009
Lingerie, underwear, Milla Jovovich, black and white, Vogue Italy, November 2009