Joanna Krupa Dances Off Stage and Out of Her Clothes

Lingerie, underwear, Joanna Krupa, Bon Prix, gemstone ring, bra, open crotch, thong, panties, 1

Polish model Joanna Krupa seemed to be one of the judge's favorites, and my girlfriend was pretty sure she had a great chance of getting the mirror ball trophy on the latest U.S. edition of Dancing with the Stars. Alas, t'was not to be.

Lingerie, underwear, Joanna Krupa, Bon Prix, gemstone ring, bra, open crotch, thong, panties, 2

Ms. Krupa was voted off this past week, leaving the competition to be won by Mya, Kelly Osbourne or Donny Osmond. FWIW, my Mother, while comparing notes with my girlfriend now thinks Mya will be the winner. (You read it here, first!) Much was made of Ms. Osbourne early on in the competition, though, do I even have to say why if I were to root for anyone, it would be Ms. Krupa?

Lingerie, underwear, Joanna Krupa, Bon Prix, gemstone ring, bra, open crotch, thong, panties, back, nice ass,

Maybe she should have danced in this Gemstone-ring bra and open-crotch thong panties from Bon Prix. It's not much less than some costumes I've seen while my girlfriend insists on making me watch.. er, while I'm catching DWTS for research purposes. Then again, if you feel her briefs are too brief, or think Ms. Krupa will have nothing to occupy her time in the next month, think again:

Joanna Krupa, Playboy Magazine, cover, December, 2009,

Having already seen the photos from the feature, I can tell you they won't be appearing on fufL; we're a non-nude blog, and she's not really wearing much lingerie, anyway. I'm sure you're heart-broken to hear of this.

Check out Ms. Krupa and her dance partner Derek Hough talking with Jimmy Kimmel after the elimination.