Chanel Iman Earns Her Wings

Lingerie, underwear, Victoria's Secret, Fashion Show, 2010, Chanel Iman, white, bra, thong, panties, Angel wings, Heavenly Bodies, smile,

We've posted about Chanel Iman before, but it's amazing to think this year was only her second Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. She was a welcome sight last year, and even more so with her sweetheart mega-watt smile, eyes and this year, Wings.



As far as wings, I don't see how they'll ever beat Heidi Klum's Snowflake Angel wings, but it was cool to see Ms. Iman tear up over deservedly getting her wings this year (Video above)

I'd say those wings add a bit to her powers..

Lingerie, underwear, Victoria's Secret, Fashion Show, 2010, Chanel Iman, white, bra, thong, panties, Angel wings, AKON, Heavenly Bodies,

Like levitating AKON? No problem.

Lingerie, underwear, Victoria's Secret, Fashion Show, 2010, Chanel Iman, white, bra, thong, panties, Angel wings, AKON,feet off ground, Heavenly Bodies,

Of course, if I saw her pointing at me, coming my way wearing that outfit, I might start floating, too.. and don't mess with her - she can take care of herself

Lingerie, underwear, Chanel Iman, Victoria's Secret, Fashion Show, 2010, red, bra, hipster, panties, sheer, see through, bodysuit, fists up, Game On,

Or at least bubble you into submission

Chanel Iman, Victoria's Secret, Fashion Show, 2010, black, white, polka dot, dress, legs, bubbles, angel wings,

She even got to celebrate her 20th birthday a few hours early in part by watching the show on CBS. My girlfriend and I both like the fact that she drops little facial cues and has fun with the crowd, similar to Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio. And she's only 20. If she's this good now, it makes you wonder how good she'll be when she grows up someday.
(OK I'm not much older, so sue me)

Follow her on twitter
and check out her blog and official website.