Happy Halloween 2010

Lingerie, underwear, Me In My Place, Jess, undressing,  Superman, pulling down, jean shorts, cotton, boy cut, panties, Halloween. Asian,

Look up in the sky-- Er, down in the bed.. uh, on the floor? OK, so who needs a phone booth to change into Superman these days? Which is good, considering much like the scene in the Christopher Reeve version, if you find one, it's likely not to have a booth with it. (Where I live, there's one payphone downtown, which is constantly vandalized).

Lingerie, underwear, Me In My Place, Jess, red, bra, blue, Superman, cotton, boy cut, panties, Halloween. Asian,

I've mentioned the amount of lingerie and underwear finding its way into Halloween costumes theses day before, so why not just cut to the chase and combine the two? For the record, my girlfriend wouldn't dare go out like this, but after looking over this post did offer the opinion that I may just find something as superlative under her costume when we get home after the usual Halloween rounds this year. I say super, woman!



So, if you're not already going Gaga (as in Lady) or Flo, as we covered last year, think if it as Underoos for adults.

Photos originally posted by the fine blog Me In My Place, featuring the rather Super Jess.