Lingerie Blogger In Draft

Lingerie, underwear, windy, upskirt, draft, black lace, hipster,panties

Blogger In Draft has a new feature to let you post a draft at a later date. Since I'll be away from the computer for a few days, let's see if the Beta works. If it does, Saturday around 9am ET (U.S.) you should see a golden post of the lovely Adriana Lima. If not, well, you'll see it sometime next week the old-fashioned way. With the good old sweat of manual labor as I post it the usual way. Hey! Manually was good enough for our grandfathers on the net - and they liked it that way!

And yes, I know who the above actress is (hint: one movie out now; BIG movie out soon), but since I don't know if that was a scene that was supposed to go that way or a happy accident, I'll not mention her name here. Not that I haven't given you a BIG enough hint, or that you've never seen her in her lingerie before, though..

UPDATE Sunday April 20th
Note no post Saturday. This is why it's in Beta..