Claudia Schiffer & Joseph Gordon-Levitt: All Tied Up In GQ

Lingerie underwear Claudia Schiffer Joseph Gordon-Levitt Ellen von Unwerth GQ white bra panties
Joseph Gordon-Levitt is in the new movie Stop-Loss. What the hell that has to do with getting Claudia Schiffer tied up and down to her lingerie, I have no clue. I'm just guessing JG-L, you and I don't care, either. We'll just enjoy that it's so.

Lingerie underwear Claudia Schiffer Ellen von Unwerth GQ pink baby doll

You can thank GQ Magazine for their April 2008 article, 'Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down', which I think, from giving skant notice of the text, mentions Joseph Gordon-Levitt, the film, and probably some ties along with Ms. Schiffer's lingerie.

Lingerie underwear Claudia Schiffer Joseph Gordon-Levitt Stop-Loss Ellen von Unwerth GQ black bra panties stockings corset high heels

In the article, Gordon-Levitt says of the movie -and the photo shoot with Schiffer,

'I was joking with a buddy of mine.. all my good luck is used up. I better just stay inside for the rest of the year, because I’m gonna get hit by a bus.'

One is tempted after looking at Ms. Schiffer to ask how much time they have with her until the next bus it due.

Lingerie underwear Claudia Schiffer Joseph Gordon-Levitt Stop-Loss Ellen von Unwerth GQ pink baby doll panties garters stockings

Photography by the ever-interesting Ellen von Unwerth.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt unties Claudia Schiffer top with his teeth Ellen von Unwerth GQ