Michelle Trachtenberg In March Maxim

Lingerie, underwear, Michelle Trachtenberg, Maxim, March, 2011, blue, bra, panties, briefs, stockings, black, sheer, gown, high heels,fufL

You many know her as Georgina Sparks on Gossip Girl. Or you may remember her as Buffy's little sister Dawn Summers on Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Through if you do, you probably wouldn't remember Michelle Trachtenberg as you see her in the March 2011 issue of Maxim. (of course, if you're about the same age as Ms. Trachtenberg, maybe you wanted to remember Dawn this way..)

Lingerie, underwear, Michelle Tractenberg, purple, black, bra, lace, panel,  half slip, Maxim, 2011,

Ms. Trachtenberg's also in the movie Take Me Home Tonight with Topher Grace and Anna Faris, opening March 4th in the U.S.

Lingerie, underwear, Michelle Trachtenberg, eyes, flashing, bra, Maxim, March, 2011,

Lingerie, underwear, Michelle Trachtenberg, Maxim, 2011, bra, cleavage, eyes,

'It’s exciting. I know that everyone at my high school who used to torture me and bully me is going to get a copy of it, so I am thrilled. That is going to be really exciting ..I was rather flat-chested in high school, so I was picked on all the time. I think I have made up for it. Maybe a bit late, but they’re here now.'

Lingerie, underwear, Michelle Trachtenberg, Maxim, 2011, Agent Provacatuer, corset, panties, stockings, black,

Lingerie, underwear, Michelle Trachtenberg, bustier, lace, panties, stockings, boobs booty quote, Maxim, 2011,
Lingerie, underwear Michelle Trachtenberg, Maxim, March, 2011, bustier, Randall Slavin,

Check out the article here; original photos by Randall Slavin.
Follow Ms. Trachtenberg on twitter