Brooklyn Decker - Want To Bet?

Lingerie, underwear, Brooklyn Decker, black, bra, bikini, panties,

The image above may be how you're used to seeing Brooklyn Decker. Certainly you've noticed her on one of the biggest magazine covers of the year:

2010 Sports Illustrated, Swimsuit, Edition, cover, Brooklyn Decker,

Poor girl needs help with her strings. And her bowling, apparently. She lost a bet to her husband, Andy Roddick, and she and his coach's wife ended up on an evening on the town in outfits picked out for them. To wit:

Brooklyn Decker, twitter, twitpic, lost a bet,
From Ms. Decker's twitpics
The complete outfit. The worst part is the boys applauded everywhere we went so that people would turn & stare. As if my puppy purse and rainboots weren't enough...

You know, I could think of some rather interesting bets for my girlfriend and I to try, though I don't know if this would be the result. But you have to give her points on a sense of humor.

Apologies if you had already heard the story: it's one I'd been meaning to post, and when I was quoting Ms. Decker's twitter feed for our Adriana Lima post earlier this week, it reminded me it was past time to get to this one.