Happy National Underwear Day 2007!

116_lL

Maybe you don't feel the need to strip down and join twenty female and twenty male underwear models in New York City's Times Square to celebrate the 5th National Underwear Day, but you can live vicariously by watching them do it.



147_lL
Imagine the cell phone call home: 'Mom! I've made it in the business! I'm in NYC, in Times Square in my bra and panties! Mom? What do you mean, what business am I in? Mom? Mom? ..damn dropped calls..'

133_lL
'It's National Underwear Day, sir- here's some literature on it, and.. Sir, really, we're here to model for you, not the other way around.. and honestly, no, I didn't know they made Underoos in adult sizes.. yes, the Wonder Woman briefs are quite.. um, fitting.. sir, can you please pull your pants up?'

131_lL
'I haven't a damn clue about anything he's said; I just hope he keeps talking, and I don't get a neck injury trying to look like I'm not looking down'

139_lL
'Am I on the Jumbotron yet? What about now? Now?'


120_lL
'What I Did On My Summer Vacation'

May that someone special see you in your underwear today. Hopefully, you won't be in news footage being perp-walked into the police station for indecent exposure at the time.

National_Underwear_Day logo