Sharing Panties

An interesting phenomenon I've witnessed between certain girl friends. One will pull her jeans down just enough to flash a quick glimpse of her latest acquisition from Vicky's to a friend, who may then return the flash. Or, simply a colored string pulled up off a hip from under a girl's jeans. The first time I saw that happen was in high school, and I thought it a once-in-a-million occurrence; the last time in one of my college classes. Not that I've ever been within eye-shot of said flash of panty; I've come to believe that's part of the girls' skill: to show off to each other and no one else.
matching panties
Now, the above example would be more than extreme. And I'd presume that the girls would have to be really good friends - or more - to be trying to match their panties to each other's. It's not like two girls showing up at a party in the same dress, either- I'd think it's a conscious effort.
I remember asking for opinions of girls on I site I frequent about the above phenomena, and several said they participated in it as well. One girl said she hadn't, but explained if she and another girl were to do such a thing, they'd 'both end up on the floor with their jeans all the way off so she could inspect the other girl's panties much more closely.'
And, here I thought I had a lingerie fetish..

I'm telling you it's more common, though sometimes more ridiculous than you might think.