Bunko Kanazawa

Note:Pictures now fixed; Thanks Jessi for the heads up! (And a note to other bloggers: forget using Imagebeaver; stick with Photobucket, Flickr or hosting on Blogger.)

This is one of the first pictures I ever found of the lovely Ms. Kanazawa while surfing the net for something else one day:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I later found there to be numerous pictures of Japanese Idols, as they're called, on the web, but something about her face - especially her eyes when she smiles - aside from her other, more obvious physical charms indeared her to me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Of course, there are those other, more smoldering looks..
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The fact that my girlfriend looks absolutely hott in white cotton panties may have something to do with my opinion of Ms. Kanazawa..
My girlfriend also looks quite hott out of her panties, as does Ms. Kanazawa, but you'll have to take my word (or Google's) on Bunko since this is a Non-Nude site. As for my girlfriend.. don't you wish..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Click for more on Bunko Kanazawa.