One More To Unwrap



And, wouldn't you like to unwrap any of the above (models or Vicky's lingerie)? I thought of doing a post about this spot, or tacking it onto one of the other VS posts of late, but I'll pass it along to you here. You've probably seen this ad directed by Transformer's Michael Bay a lot this Christmas season, but in case you haven't, or would like to check it out one more time..

Treacle of Confessions of a Lingerie Addict (formerly Stockings Addict, take note) left me a comment about it, and I'll repeat my reply here:

..shown during the Fashion Show, and with the fun excess, it seemed to fit right in. After all, how many castle staircases can you have a lingerie model run down (bounce down?) every year?
; )

BUT- and my girlfriend and I both noticed this at the same time - we were watching some other Christmas special, and the same commercial came on. A bit out of context? While we think it's fun, we wondered 'what the hell do some other people watching this special think when that comes on?' LOL

-frank