Early Summer (Glau)

Lingerie, underwear, Summer Glau, removing, bra, strap, Tyler Shields,

Is Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles dead and gone after the season finale? Could be. Maybe, maybe not. Time will tell, FOX will say May 18th. Even if Summer Glau's Cameron might be gone, Ms. Glau will go on to other things. If they do cancel it, hopefully she stays away from FOX; they seem to have a habit of whacking any shows with any Whedonesque connections..

Lingerie, underwear, Summer Glau, bra, jeans, Tyler Shields,

Hopefully, some of those things will include more photoshoots like this one by Tyler Shields.

By the way: not lingerie-specific, but certainly Glau-specific (and, my girlfriend, a former dancer, would throttle me if I didn't include this):


Not that I mind watching it..
Song: Cat Power's 'I Found A Reason'