This Victoria's Secret Is Armani

Lingerie, Underwear, Victoria Beckham, Armani, bra, panties, black and white, floor, high heels, Spring Summer 2009,

Victoria Beckham ( by this point, do we have to legally still say 'AKA Posh Spice'?) is the new body for Armani lingerie.
Giorgio Armani described Ms Beckham as: "a stylish and intriguing woman," adding: "Great underwear is alluring and provocative, and so I wanted to work with someone who would make a real impression."

Lingerie, Underwear, Victoria Beckham, Armani, bra, panties, black and white, bed, high heels, Spring Summer 2009,

You could argue she got the job through connections, considering she is married to one of Armani's other underwear models. I'd argue they got her through connections. And A> since it's not the first time fufL has featured the Beckhams barely dressed and B> I realize this blog does have a substantial female following, we'll include the following illustration of the point:

Underwear, David Beckham, Armani, white, cotton, briefs, bed,

Well, yes, Mrs. Beckham gets the larger photos. I might not mind trying Armani briefs myself, but I'd still rather see them on her than him..