frankufotos Lingerie Viewer Mail: Heidi Klum's VS Fantasy Bras

In response to our post about Adriana Lima finally being the VS Angel chosen to wear one of their Diamond Fantasy Bras,

Jay said...

Frank -
I stumbled onto your site and couldn't be more pleased! I'm digging your thoughts/comments on each post and, of course, the pictures.
Being a VS aficionado of sorts, I was hoping you could help me locate pictures of the (I believe) $10 million dollar bra worn by Heidi Klum years ago in a VS catalog. My teenage memory of the image is still quite lucid. Am I in luck?
Thanks and please continue with the posts.
- Jay


First off, Jay, thanks for reading frankufotos Lingerie. Secondly, not knowing your age, thus your 'teenage memory', I can't be sure to which year you may be referring. Ms. Klum had Fantasy Bra Honors in 1999, 2001 and 2003. (Tyra Banks modeled them twice, in 1997 and 2004; Gisele Bundchen twice in 2000 and 2005).

So.. I guess that means we have to post pictures from all three years starting with the 1999 $10 million Millennium Bra..

Lingerie, underwear, Heidi Klum, 1999, $10 million, Millennium Bra, Victoria's Secret,

In a catalog picture might also stay with you, Ms. Klum barely in the 2001 $12.5 million Heavenly Star Bra and matching panties..

Lingerie, underwear, Heidi Klum, 2001, $12.5 million, Heavenly Star, bra, panties, Mouawad, Victoria's Secret,

..and, only because this is a backstage photo from the Fashion Show, not from the catalog, I'll disqualify this one of Heidi in the 2003 Very Sexy Bra.. otherwise, I'm sure you're not disappointed to see it, also with the matching panties.

Lingerie, underwear, Heidi Klum, 2003, $11 million, Very Sexy Bra, Mouawad, Victoria's Secret, panties,

What will Heidi wear when she hosts the 2008 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show tonight on CBS?
Stay tuned..