Yes, Heidi Klum Really Is Rocking Out In Her Bra and Panties



If you've seen Risky Business, you've seen Tom Cruise dancing in his tighty whities. Way too many times. (Sorry, Tom, you're not my type.. though my girlfriend said to say she thinks your legs are 'cute'.) So when I first saw the new commercial for Guitar Hero World Tour with Heidi Klum sliding into frame in that white dress shirt, I though, 'my heart, be still - Heidi in tighty whities'. As the commercial played on, and Ms. Klum's shirt stayed on and buttoned, I thought I'd been rooked. Turns out I was- as were the viewers of certain channels without Cruise's ba-- um, guts to show the commercial as it was meant to be. Fear not! While looking for something else entirely (isn't that always the way?) I found the true and proper version of Ms. Klum ('rhymes with Boom Boom' as one magazine once put on their cover for good reason) dancing in her natural state of undress and black lace lingerie.




All is now right with the world. Or will be, when my girlfriend gives a similar performance. Actually, all she's missing is the guitar; she has the black lace. Hmm. Air Guitar Hero works..

Heidi Klum, Guitar Hero, black, bra, panties, lingerie, underwear, dancing, white, socks, blonde,