Brooke Burke: Dancing Her Panties Off

Lingerie, underwear, Brooke Burke, black, lace, panties, nice ass, topless, Dancing With The Stars,

My girlfriend, my mother, and several other women I've spoken with recently have a habit of spontaneously bringing up two things about the current season of the U.S. version of Dancing With The Stars: They cannot believe Brooke Burke has four kids and looks that good, and that Cloris Leachman wasn't booted off after the first week.

And despite potential injury, Ms. Burke just soldiers on.

Strangely, the few times I've tuned by the show (not counting the two times I was with my girlfriend, thus, legally obligated to watch the damn thing since she wanted to) I somehow managed to catch Brooke's performance. Not that the wardrobe malfunction in this post's title has come close to happening, but a lingerie lover can always dream..

Past Dancing With The Stars Posts on frankufotos Lingerie (U.S. Version).