UPDATED: Alessandra Ambrosio: Brazil's Hottest Mom? Maybe Not Yet.. Wait - 'Yet' Arrives!

According to Ms. Ambrosio's official website:

'To all of our family and friends, we are pleased to announce that our little princess Anja Louise Ambrosio Mazur was born on Sunday Aug 24 at 7:32 p.m.
She is 6.3 lbs. and absolutely perfect. She hasn't cried once except for a second when they pulled her out. And we have now felt a new kind of love and joy that we never knew existed.

Love, Ale and Jamie'

A huge Congratulations to the new family from frankufotos Lingerie!

The original fufL post below:

Lingerie, underwear, GQ, UK, September 2008, Alessandra Ambrosio, Victoria's Secret, black, lace, bra, panties, Angels wings, skirtini

Tons of blogs have been congratulating Ms. Ambrosio and her boyfriend, Jamie Mazur, on being new parents.. Big News sources? Not so much.

Now, as much as we lingerie fans may find her one of the biggest names on the planet, I would not expect that particular bit of news to lead all the cable newscasts, network evening news and be banner headlines across the Times, New York or London. But I would expect some 'legit' news organization to have it. I'd also expect some announcement on her official website once they had a break in the family-and-friends celebration. The one 'news' story about all this seems to suggest the blogosphere has jumped the gun. Translated by Babelfish:

Alessandra Ambrosio finished to enter in the nineth month of gestation and the day was not divulged that top goes to have baby. Alessandra is very happy to the side of James Mazur, who soon soon will have to become fullfilled itself as papa.


I understood every word of that.. perfectly.. yeah.. really.

I don't mean to sound snakry, or like I'm coming down on fellow bloggers; I'm not. I doubt after over 400 posts I haven't made a few really ripe errors, especially since I tend to use the internet to find post ideas in the first place.

But, I think it means, in essence, we still have time to shop for a 'Congratulations on the new baby!' card and booties.