Interesting Reading from frankufotosLingerie

Lingerie underwear clevage glasses

As I've said elsewhere on this blog, it's a hobby. I make no money from it, nor do I wish to receive any compensation from it. Why? Aside from wanting it to remain a labor of love and not become a chore, I do not own the copyright to any of the images I use here. It wouldn't be right. I've tried to attribute images to their owners when I can find them, or at least link back to sites that would have some ownership or interest. I certainly don't mind someone quoting the blog, or even a whole post here or there; I'm flattered that anyone would like it that much - if someone didn't like my writing or commentary, they wouldn't bother with it; they'd simply copy the picture. And, no, you don't have to ask me first.

What I do not like is outright copying for profit. I know, this may sound hypocritical since I use copyrighted images, but again- not for profit. I've found some blogs made of nothing but a string of posts from frankufotos Lingerie that have ads on them - one even has a PayPal button on it for donations.

The pictures may not be mine; the text is. The arrangement is. If someone wants to copy it here and there, again, fine. If you can't come up with your own content and you wish to make money copying the entirety of mine, not so fine.

I'm asking nicely: Please don't do this.
You have no more right to make money off of it than I do: none.

Thank you.

And please don't contribute to or click to any blog copying frankufotos Lingerie content for profit; please Bookmark this blog: http://frankufotoslingerie.blogspot.com/


Text & Commentary Copyright 2006-2007 frankufotos Lingerie