Posh + Becks + Underwear.. Barely

Victoria, David, Beckham, W, Magazine, posh+Becks, cover,

David and Victoria Beckham continue their assault on the U.S. to let us know they've arrived from the U.K. in the latest issue of W Magazine. Will they make Soccer as popular in the States as the rest of the known universe? Knowing the U.S., probably not.

lingerie, underwear, Victoria, David Beckham, W, Magazine Posh+Becks, in bed, briefs, undressing, corset,

Will they become as known here as in the rest of the world? Oh, I don't doubt it.

Lingerie, underwear, Victoria, David beckham, Pos+Becks, W, Magazine, in bed, white, briefs, unzipping, corset, back,

BTW, she's wearing mainly Agent Provocateur lingerie in the photos, and he's wearing mainly Dolce & Gabbana briefs. And, you may not know it, but his is the first male image** I've allowed to appear in fufL and I post it for a couple of reasons. a> You have to admit, they're pretty hott together. b> Though I love lingerie on my girlfriend, I do have an underwear fetish myself. c> I wear a mix of boxers and briefs - more briefs than boxers. Why? I think they're more comfortable.. and hotter when she removes them from me one thread at a time. d> Though my girlfriend already finds briefs on a guy hott, I understand a number of girls say they only like boxers on guys. If Mr. Beckham's ass in white cotton briefs changes one young lady's mind about that, their work in America, and mine in this post is done..

lingerie, underwear, Victoria, David beckham, in bed, white, briefs, boots, W Magazine,

**CORRECTION: It seems I had forgotten a fufL post from last year regarding National Underwear Day. Ah well; Graduate after four years of college, and your mind turns to mush one year out.
It does serve as an excuse for an early reminder that this year's 5th National Underwear Day will be Tuesday, August 7th.